• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New here and to the world of Tegus

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
Whats up everyone? My name is brad and im 22 years old. I'm currently a full time student majoring in zoology and have been keeping herps as a hobby for most of my life. So may 3rd my gf and I were recently introduced to the tegu at a local reptile expo in Raleigh, went home did our research and am glad to say were getting one ( Argentine b&w) in the morning! The guy i bought it off of directed me to this website and I've found it very informative and helpful. As soon as i get him/ her i will post pics and videos!!! :-D

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. You won't be disappointed, black and whites are great animals.

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Hey, who was it that directed you to these forums, may I ask?

It was directed to everyone thats a member here.

Thanks for the hospitality everyone. Thankfully no tornadoes here but there were a couple in some surrounding counties....

dorton

5 Year Member
Welcome to the board! I grew up in East Bend, just a hop skip and jump from elkin.
As far as tornadoes, one destryoed a large area about 3miles from my house here in winston.

Brad2bw

5 Year Member
dorton said:
Welcome to the board! I grew up in East Bend, just a hop skip and jump from elkin.
As far as tornadoes, one destryoed a large area about 3miles from my house here in winston.

Yeah we played them in sports. Thats pretty cool to have a neighbor on here... I'm glad to hear you wern't affected by the tornado, but i wish i could say the same for everyone...Where abouts in winston are ya? I'm headed that way tomorrow to stock up on materials for the new tegu. There aren't any pet stores here in elkin. Theres one in wilkesboro but its not quite as nice as pet n' hobby in winston, which is the one i do all my business with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me