• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

new here!

reptile-ben

5 Year Member
hi everybody

my name is Ben and I'm from The Netherlands, but since there are'nt any forums or website's about tegu's in dutch, I came across this website. now I dont own a tegu yet, but I am actually hoping to buy myself one very soon
:-D

I already keep a number of reptiles ; some retics (which ar actually for sale because I'm really into the boa costrictors and balls) so balls and boa constrictors, a bearded dragons and a waterdragon, all together about 20 animals in my reptile room :-D and there's room for more :twisted:

but I have always been interrested in big lizards, and when I first saw an argentine tegu, I knew I had to have one :mrgreen:

so I hope I can learn allot from you guys and maybe share some information once I actually have my tegu :-D

(exuse the poor english)

bye ben

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you could join us!! :)

We do have a member or two from there, Dicy is one off the top of my head.

Anyway, great to see new people come here from around the world, just let us know if we can help in the learning process, we are glad to help!! :woot :-D

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
reptile-ben said:
hi everybody

my name is Ben and I'm from The Netherlands, but since there are'nt any forums or website's about tegu's in dutch, I came across this website. now I dont own a tegu yet, but I am actually hoping to buy myself one very soon
:-D

I already keep a number of reptiles ; some retics (which ar actually for sale because I'm really into the boa costrictors and balls) so balls and boa constrictors, a bearded dragons and a waterdragon, all together about 20 animals in my reptile room :-D and there's room for more :twisted:

but I have always been interrested in big lizards, and when I first saw an argentine tegu, I knew I had to have one :mrgreen:

so I hope I can learn allot from you guys and maybe share some information once I actually have my tegu :-D

(exuse the poor english)

bye ben

You have better english than most Americans lol.

Welcome to the site, glad you could join us. :) :cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.