• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Here!

zgoldsmith

5 Year Member
Hey guys, I am Zach G. from Memphis, TN. I got a late 08 baby Argentine in late January. His name is Tiger and he is quite aggressive, adorable, but aggressive. He eats crickets, worms and a very small sliver of apple. I also have a 7' 1'' Albino Burmese Python named Tank. He is about 6 months old now and eating XXL rats weekly. I h ave been stalking around quite a bit lately and decided to join. Glad to be here!

Thanks,
ZG !

zgoldsmith

5 Year Member
Beasty said:
:yik 6 mos. and XXL rats?!
We GOT to see pix!!

He's from Bob Clark so of course he's gonna be big! Ate about a 400g rat the other day. I'll get them up ASAP.

Thanks for the replies guys! I am glad to be here! :app

homer

5 Year Member
6 months old and already 7 feet? man what did you do feed him 5 days a week i cant believe that

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum. I would love to see pics of your burm. I can't imagine any snake being 7 feet at 6 months. 16 months maybe. You got pics of when you first got him?

zgoldsmith

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
Welcome to the forum. I would love to see pics of your burm. I can't imagine any snake being 7 feet at 6 months. 16 months maybe. You got pics of when you first got him?

What gets me is that it's a male!! I got some pics of when I first got him ...

Enjoy!

P.S. I only fed him every 7 - 10 days. :-D

P.P.S. He was born 7/31/08 so I guess he is more like 7 months old.

Attachments

• Baby Cage 005.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 2
  • Baby Cage 007.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 3

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PICT0009-2.jpg

zgoldsmith

5 Year Member
Thanks Puff (love that picture by the way!)

Thanks for that complement Red.

Here are some from about 3 - 4 weeks ago. That is the same plant from the earlier pictures.

Attachments

• P3230412.JPG
  • P3230417.JPG
    514 bytes · Views: 3
  • P3230416.JPG

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
that is a good looking burm man. i think 7 foot is a stretch, (real hard to tell from pics though) however it is still a BIG boy for 7 months old. he must be one happy (and well fed) boy!

zgoldsmith

5 Year Member
Red Earth Exotics said:
that is a good looking burm man. i think 7 foot is a stretch, however it is still a BIG boy for 7 months old. he must be one happy (and well fed) boy!

He is "well taken care of" haha. He just entered blue today so when he gets out, I will get an accurate measurement of him. He is also VERY, VERY tame. Doesn't even hiss when in shed. Loves to be held.

Thanks!!,
ZG :app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kid3zoo