• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Here

fisherman

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 16 and from Ohio. I've had various herps (nothing big) for about 5 years on and off. Right now all I've got (herp wise) is a BP, who's name is Junior. I've just recently really gotten into herps. (which, along with my other hobbies, means I need to be getting into a job. :-D )

I'm not really looking into getting a Tegu anytime real soon, but I'd like to eventually. And I figured I'd learn as much about them as I can now and fill in the gaps later. I've already searched the web and this site and learn a lot.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning a lot more.

fisherman

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
smart man. it's so much easier and better for the tegu that you know exactly what your getting into before you buy.

welcome to the forum, when your ready to buy Varnyard is the man to see. his tegu's are flawless.

olympus

5 Year Member
That's good because tegus take a lot of attention and money but they are worth it in the long run....
IMG_0669.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome...$20 dollars says you jump the gun alot sooner than you think and purchase one of these amazing critters@@!!!!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community, glad you are joining us!! And you are doing it the right way, it is always better to learn before getting the reptile. :)

fisherman

5 Year Member
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. Since joining I've already found a lot of answers to my still growing amount of questions. I'm sure I'll have more, especially when I get closer ot actually owning a Tegu.

Puffdragon, if I could, i'd have one by now. My parents are ok with the reptiles, it's just the expensive food and in the case of the Tegu, the room it needs that is the problem right now. I'm definately very interested in them though.

But I guess the ball python will have to do for now. Maybe some smaller lizards.

thanks again for the welcome guys!

fisherman

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.