• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Koko

Hey guys! New to the site and new Tegu owner! I have a beautiful male Argentine red tegu my boyfriend and I just got. He has had a tegu in the past but this is my first baby. Any tips, tricks, or help is greatly appreciated!! Also, i have been looking for books on tegus but haven't had much luck, anyone have any good books on Tegus?
56236062_10213656446265593_3722938383010365440_n.jpg
56819039_2852659658292550_7564957624815321088_n.jpg

Koko

He's adorable! I'm curious, did you build his enclosure yourself? If I were you, I'd move the enclosure up off of the floor to help with taming your little guy.

Heyyy, yes my boyfriend built the enclosure for him and due to space issues at the moment we have it on the ground but once our spare bedroom becomes available again we will be moving the lizzards in there and possibly making him a bigger enclosure.

Debita

1,000+ Post Club
He's a cutie pie! Looks healthy too. Last week I got a 17" baby Argentine Blk/Wht, and I found that she'd lick raw egg off my finger, and it started her eating right away. *Phew! Now, she's taking in the ground turkey that I put the supplements in, and I'm pretty excited about it. Wouldn't touch the pinkie yet, so maybe I'll douse it in the egg next time! o_O :rolleyes:

RomanPort

Heyyy, yes my boyfriend built the enclosure for him and due to space issues at the moment we have it on the ground but once our spare bedroom becomes available again we will be moving the lizzards in there and possibly making him a bigger enclosure.

Cool! How big is it? Welcome to the forum of course! Glad to have you here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980