• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

jarett_Harrison

5 Year Member
hey all! my name is jarett. im new here, i dont have any tegus yet but debating whether or not a red or b&w arg. tegu. anyhelp on deciding?

Jer723

5 Year Member
welcome to tegutalk! youll have fun on here and there is a ton of info.

As for deciding which tegu to buy, its all up to your personal preference. they both get around 4 ft. , and have a lot similar diets, they are very similar, its basically just a color thing, i have a red and ive reserved a B+W. they are both awesome! once again welcome to tegutalk! Enjoy!

Jerry

Jer723

5 Year Member
its ok. lol that was funny. i didnt quite know what it meant at first either. dont feel retarted lol.

MIKE-ZILLA

5 Year Member
I dont think you can go wrong either way.both b&w and red are reportedly great animals too keep.Ive got a b&w .love too have a red too but dont have space right now. I did read once that b&w tegus are more suited for humid areas(southeast u.s.) than the red,but both have been kept in florida and alabama, so i dont think it matters. good luck selecting your new lizard! and if you have lots of space check out the giant tegus too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.