• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Bubba

5 Year Member
I found her. My dog did. He started barking and didn't stop until i came out in the yard and saw Bubba crawling, looking for food. She was missing for 5 days, and ate some turkey breast, a raw egg and went to sleep. I posted a video of the burrow she dug outside her cage.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats!!! 5 days outside in south Florida sounds more like a vacation!

I've heard they don't go far if they escape. I'm glad you found him.

devine*

5 Year Member
hey! it's tenacioustee off youtube ;)

nice to see you here too, glad you found bubba! I've got pics of my new tegu in the "my tegus" section under "New Adult Rescue-Arg. Teg." if you wanted to check her out, havn't gotten around to any vidoes yet.

Glad you could join us here!

Bubba

5 Year Member
Hello every1

I'm happy because Bubba return safe.

hey tenacious I'm going to check your video right now. 8)

Bubba

5 Year Member
Davedragon,

This is the second time she escapes.
The first time I luckily found her one week after by the side of the road; 2 miles from the house.
She was hungry too, I gave her ground turkey and put her inside a duffel bag; before taking her back home.
That's when I repaired her cage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602