• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New outside enclousure... DUWWWWW

ThePHX

5 Year Member
Ok, its far too bright for me to take good pictures yet, so i took my phone outside and slapped two pictures of what i did earlier todayy. Its about a 5x6ft area between my fence and garage that i sectioned off, and dug a 2ft cave into the ground (it doesnt go straight down, more or less like a 30 percent drop) It looks bad as of now, i havent gone to the store yet to buy grass and plants!

n746570720_3768545_2061.jpg

n746570720_3768571_6472.jpg

remember bad pictures...camera phone...in the sun

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: New outside enclousure...

ThePHX said:
Ok, its far too bright for me to take good pictures yet, so i took my phone outside and slapped two pictures of what i did earlier todayy. Its about a 5x6ft area between my fence and garage that i sectioned off, and dug a 2ft cave into the ground (it doesnt go straight down, more or less like a 30 percent drop) It looks bad as of now, i havent gone to the store yet to buy grass and plants!

n746570720_3768545_2061.jpg

n746570720_3768571_6472.jpg

remember bad pictures...camera phone...in the sun

Looks good so far, are you going to put wire on the bottom to keep them from digging out?

ThePHX

5 Year Member
its for my russian tortoise, yeahh i forgot to specify that part...i just put it in the turts & torts section...hes out and about right now im gonna snap some more pictures of him and the new plants

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me