• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Photos!!

hoosier

5 Year Member
here are some new pics of my boy Dek!
lizard227.jpg

lizard221.jpg

lizard224.jpg

please excuse the ugly creature and just focus on the tegu. lol
lizard216.jpg

hoosier

5 Year Member
Hes 2yrs old and over 3ft. i cant wait till he gets older and bulks up some. he should get to about 10-15lbs and close to 4ft. :twisted: i have seen some though that are longer.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Nice bro! I was hoping to get home today in a timely manner but got held up...its was 70 F outside!!!!! I wanted to take my guy out too.

hoosier

5 Year Member
playlboi said:
nice lookin gu.

should get some body shots. that'd be cool

commin right up :-D
lizard213.jpg

next to my cat
lizard212.jpg

and i just thought this one was cool. its his nictating membrane on his eye 8)
lizard229.jpg

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
oh man he looks great!!! he got so big sense the last time i saw him!!!

hoosier

5 Year Member
Thanks guys! my cat is pretty good sized so you can see a comparison. That last shot was all luck. lol :-D
I love that lizard! i cant wait for the weather to warm up so i can take him outside and get some more shots like these.
also i had him house trained till the weather got cold. he wouldnt poop in his cage. he waited till he was outside for about 5min and then go! :mrgreen:

hoosier

5 Year Member
And thank you Lexi. i need to update my myspace pics so you can see some more up to date pics of him :)

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
hoosier said:
And thank you Lexi. i need to update my myspace pics so you can see some more up to date pics of him :)
yeah you do!! I just updated mine today!

nat

5 Year Member
wow its nice and sunny... I can barely remember what the sun looks like in the dead of winter on the west coast :p great pics!

hoosier

5 Year Member
its cold here but the sun started to come out. i opened all the windows in my living room and took some really nice pics of him today. told you that i was camera crazy. lol ill post them in a bit. :mrgreen:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029