• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New pics of All American tegu. DUW

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here is one, what you guys think?

Attachments

• DSCN0055.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 8
  • DSCN0058.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3
  • DSCN0056.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 2
  • DSCN0059.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 1
  • DSCN0057.JPG
    512 bytes · Views: 3

Jer723

5 Year Member
Looking great, yours are looking much lighter in color than daves though, Its so cool how they all have a different color scheme.

Jerry

kaa

5 Year Member
Looks fantastic. Mine is growing so slow. I think I got the runt. lol. keep up the good work bobby.

DMBizeau

I wish someone else had one bigger then mine and would post some pictures. I know bubblz' is supposed to be large but his camera is broken.

Mine is definitely the opposite end of the color spectrum from that one.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i think next season im going tob have to get one of those, they look awesome booby, great job.

jamelyn77

5 Year Member
ok I have to ask what is an 'all american'? is it just a color variant ? and what does 'duw' stand for ?

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
jamelyn77. Here is a link for you to check out if you want to about the All American Tegus. The mom is 1/2 blue and 1/2 red and the dad is 100% extrem giant.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4661</a><!-- l -->

kaa. Don't feel bad. Our Venus is 15" and Shakespeare is 17" from snout to tail tip. They hibernated for a long time so they are still very small, too. Don't worry you don't have the runt of the clutch ;) . How many " is yours now ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980