• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New pics of my boy!(sorry i havent been around much)

hoosier

5 Year Member
hey everyone. sorry i havent been around in a while. college eats up alot of time.(im actually in bio right now :twisted: ) but i took a trip back home this weekend and took a few more pics of my boy Dek. im am very proud of the job my parents have done taking care of him. :)

here you go :)
lizard017.jpg

lizard004-1.jpg

lizard007.jpg

my dad hasnt cut the grass in a while so i got this cool shot:
lizard002.jpg

enjoy :)

-Mat

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
That last picture is freakin sweet! It's all Jurassic Park style, I love it! Can I use it as my desktop background?

He's looking good, if my dad ever tried to take care of Alice...boy..I don't even want to think about it LOL

Spencer

Schnab

5 Year Member
Wow, your lucky your parents know how to take care of him for you. I can't trust my mom with my reptiles, she can't even close the lids right. Last time she let my snakes escape and we spent an entire day looking for them

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
PinkPunisher said:
That last picture is freakin sweet! It's all Jurassic Park style, I love it! Can I use it as my desktop background?

He's looking good, if my dad ever tried to take care of Alice...boy..I don't even want to think about it LOL

Spencer

I thought of Jurassic Park when I saw that photo too lol :lol:

hoosier

5 Year Member
whats funny is that shot was just a point and click picture. sometimes those random shots turn out the best 8)

damo

5 Year Member
he is cool man im going to see some on saturday the plan was to get two but i think im just gonna get one a black and white male
how old is yours and how big is he

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me