• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New pics of Piper

Lynda

Just taking some new pics of my AA - Piper - now at 21 inches...learning to navigate the stairs. She should be in her new large home in a couple of days. Just waiting for the cypress mulch to come in. I'm new at this, but I thing I'm seeing a lot of blue in her. Also can see some red: red belly and an occasional red dot here and there. No signs of slowing down yet, still eating and up at dawn. These guys are so awsome:p

Attachments

• IMAG0678[1].jpg
    IMAG0678[1].jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0680[1].jpg
    IMAG0680[1].jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0671[1].jpg
    IMAG0671[1].jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 7

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Wow,.. keep us posted on this one,.. because I don't see any of the tell tale signs of a hybrid. High white yeah,.. just don't see hybrid it looks like its starting to develop a bit of a burnt nose but that's it. May be one of his high whites, it also reminds me of the clutch that RamblinRose had but I don't see hybrid.

That doesn't mean it's not,.. I'm just saying I don't see it.

Do keep us posted.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Looks great. Hehe, it looks like he thinks he is a chameleon and is trying to blend into the carpet in that one picture.

Steven.

Prime doesn't seem to be slowing down either.. He eat 4 small pinkies yesterday and ground turkey, strawberries and grapes today... His belly is huge..lol.. But he's only about 15 inches... He grew almost 4 inches in about a month... Your aa looks amazing though... I love the coloring on her... More extreme gu in her than anything else to me....

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Steven. said:
Prime doesn't seem to be slowing down either.. He eat 4 small pinkies yesterday and ground turkey, strawberries and grapes today... His belly is huge..lol.. But he's only about 15 inches... He grew almost 4 inches in about a month... Your aa looks amazing though... I love the coloring on her... More extreme gu in her than anything else to me....

I would move him up to at least fuzzies, pinkies are alot of fat.

Lynda

[attachment=3922][attachment=3923][attachment=3924]Thought I'd update pictures- Piper is slow, but never went fully down for the count. Just shy of 30 inches...

Attachments

• piper today.jpg
    piper today.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 5
  • piper head shot.jpg
    piper head shot.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
  • piper again.jpg
    piper again.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 6

Members online

No members online now.