• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Red

savagesage

I now have a new red tegu named Dixie Rose, she is still flighty, and has bitten my gf once, but seems to be settling in nicely. she eats two mouse pinkies every other day and a tegu meatball( ground turkey, hardboiled egg, papaya all ground up in a paste and frozen in balls) every other day, as well as crickets and waxworms. I plan on getting her some salmon fillet to eat and some silkworms and hornworms for her. Im currently attempting to breed roaches so hopefully those will be on the menu too. I cant wait to see her full grown, at which point she will have a mate.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Be sure to keep us updated on your little Dixie Rose. I'd love to see some photos of her, too!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029