• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New russets rhino second posting!!!!!!!!!!!

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Here is my new russets rhino 2011 male from rob ehrig,awsome coloring on this guy.Here is the pictures for a second time.Enjoy.:)

dabears51

teguboy77 said:
Here is my new russets rhino 2011 male from rob ehrig,awsome coloring on this guy.Here is the pictures for a second time.Enjoy.:)

WOW! I love the coloring on his head. Did you measure him? What's his temperament like so far?

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah i keep track of all that stuff,he's 15 1/2 head to tail and his temperment is ok he's still settling in eats great lol.Thank for the complament too.
Aardbark said:
Hes so cute. How old is he?

Hes 6 months old,and thank you.

dabears51

So yours ate right away? Mine didn't eat for like a day and a half if I remember correctly. He eats like a pig now and LOVES his mazuri TC. Kinda cool to think yours MIGHT be my rhino's sibling.:D

teguboy77

5 Year Member
dabears51 said:
So yours ate right away? Mine didn't eat for like a day and a half if I remember correctly. He eats like a pig now and LOVES his mazuri TC. Kinda cool to think yours MIGHT be my rhino's sibling.:D

Yeah mine at the the first day i had him the whole dish of greens.The mazuri i give after they eat there greens so they dont get picky and just want to eat the mazuri tc,the greens are better anyway.I think they are definitely siblings as far as i know.You should take better pictures of ur russets 'dabears51 to see his colors plz.
RobK. said:
very nice !!

Thanks robk,hope things are going ok with roni.:)
RamblinRose said:
I love the colors! Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing... again. :)

Thank you 'RamblinRose,i will be posting more pictures as he grows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980