• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NEW SERVER

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yea, thats about it. It crashed and we had to go back two days, we are going to be running backups everyday now and we are making a beta site to test all uploads on before they are uploaded to this site.

Please understand, I hate the site being down as much as anyone else. This is why we are making the beta and not taking any chances working in this site anymore.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
It's cool Bobby. These things can happen! After all computers arent human and can never be perfect like us!! :)

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
It's cool Bobby. These things can happen! After all computers arent human and can never be perfect like us!! :)

Wow, I can't believe I missed that post. You should of said that earlier...

Mistakes happen. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam