• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NEW TEGU MOTHER

BECKA

I just adopted my first Tegu :). He or she is only a couple months old and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on caring for them. I want to make sure I provide every need my Boris might have. I am also wondering about sexing him/her. How can I go about doing it?

_village_

You usually can't tell a tegu's gender until they are 1-1.5 years old. I only found out my tegu's gender a couple months ago (boy). Here is a video explaining how to sex them when old enough:

Renske

5 Year Member
You usually can't tell a tegu's gender until they are 1-1.5 years old. I only found out my tegu's gender a couple months ago (boy). Here is a video explaining how to sex them when old enough:
Thats not true. I breed tegus and i can sex them from day one. Its very easy. I have never bin wrong.
This is a 3 weeks old red male:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386923563.142757.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.