• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New tegu owner

Shonuff

5 Year Member
Hey everyone, I just received my first tegu a few days ago from Dave. My blue gu's name is Cruz. I've always considered myself a monitor maniac, but now I have much love and appreciation for tegus. Especially after owning one; however I love all animals. I really admire tegus curiosity, behavior and their ability to connect with their owners. So far, I think I'm on the right track. I couldn't ask for a better tegu than the blue I received from Dave. I have two APBTs, two leos, a nile and a couple of hissers. I'm a veteran turned college student, studying to become a Veterinarian and I reside in Los Angeles. I joined to further my knowledge on everything regarding tegus and to meet others who share the same interests as I. Thanks for letting me join your website!!

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Right on man (or woman), I am a new tegu owner and got my blue ( Samus ) from Dave as well. I live in Ojai and am not far from you. Maybe we could get together some time and let the kids play!

Shonuff

5 Year Member
By the way, I tried to post pictures but am cluesles on here. First my pictures didn't meet the size standard then I went to photobucket but it seems confusing on how to attach the photos, I've tried but nothing downloaded.

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
cut and past the

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Right click on the photo, go to EDIT and there should be a RESIZE option. I went to the pre-set size option and choose Large Web size. Maybe after a couple months we can get them together and let them chill a bit. Samus is still pretty wiley.

taterbug

5 Year Member
I am a new Tegu owner myself always had snakes but the wife wouldnt stand for it so settled for the tegu I like it so far a lot more active than im used too ha ha this thing is crazy.But a lot to learn well peace out... :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.