• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New Tegu pics and B&W Diet ?'s

wford84

Hi, do I need to be mixing ground turkey, beef liver, and cod liver oil all together or just use the oil and turkey, or liver and turkey? I want to make sure I have all this correct.

BTW I have some pictures of him.

Attachments

• IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMAG0226.jpg
    IMAG0226.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0220.jpg
    IMAG0220.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 10

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Beef liver and cod liver oil both have vit A. I would be cautious about feeding too much liver since Vit A can be stored in the body and high levels are toxic. But it also depends on how often you are feeding liver and the quantity. Don't forget the clacium. ;) Nice tegu

wford84

laurarfl said:
Beef liver and cod liver oil both have vit A. I would be cautious about feeding too much liver since Vit A can be stored in the body and high levels are toxic. But it also depends on how often you are feeding liver and the quantity. Don't forget the clacium. ;) Nice tegu

wford84 said:
laurarfl said:

Sorry my google chrome seems to act up with these forums. Maybe twice a week for the liver oil and turkey then? I have some calcium powder, he just ate 4 large powdered crickets and is sitting in my lap right now. He seems to like getting his head rubbed, he moves his head up when I do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont