• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NEW to forum, need help

uwanaknome

5 Year Member
I want to thank you all in advance for your help.

I am considering getting a Tegu and am not sure which one to get. I have heard a mixture of information some say red is best some say B&W, and others Blue.

I really like the color of the Blues and the fact that they are a little smaller, but I am more concerned with one that is going to be a GREAT PET!!

I understand that it depends on the animal and they way you raise it but still like others opinion before bringing a 4ft tegu into my home.

I would like to know who has experience with more than one type and what your thoughts are.

Thanks
Cory

tegukwam

5 Year Member
Hi, my name is Kwame or tegukwam. Im not really sure what tegu I want. I heard they are all good pets with some being better than others. I think I might lean toward an extreme giant though. Love ice and especially blizzard.

Wil

5 Year Member
Personally, I like the Blues and the Reds although I also have a few Black and Whites. I don't think you would go wrong with either one. Here are a few pics of some of my tegus.

rmale1.jpg

femalered2.jpg

bwmale5.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member