• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to Tegu's

Kevin.L

Hey everyone, my name is Kevin and I'm new to Tegus but loving everything I've seen and researched about them. I've looked into a lot of information about them so far and have settled on getting an Argentine Black and White male hatchling in the near future. I'm really excited about it! So, that being said, I could use any and all advice you guys could give me concerning the best ways to take care of the little guy(or girl as I understand it is difficult to guarantee the sex as a hatchling).

Mootworm

I'm a new tegu owner, and I've learned TONS through this site and other research. My best advice is to read anything and everything you can get your hands on. That and, build your adult enclosure first. I'm working on getting mine together, and it's a lot of work! But I looove my girl, she's a handful but very rewarding.

If you can, get a dedicated freezer for your guy, unless no one in the house cares about dead rodents next to the ice :) Ordering bulk will save you a boatload on frozen feeders (I breed my own, thank god lol).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me