• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to Tegus

rebeccaej

5 Year Member
Hi everybody, I just got a female Argentine black and white tegu from my boyfriend of three years for Christmas! She is my first tegu, and my first lizard (unless you count the little fence lizards I used to catch when I was little), but I also have red ear slider turtles, a rosy boa, a Dumeril's boa, two ball pythons, and two Columbian boa constrictors (one pastel and one hypomelanistic).

Here are a few pictures of Noelle the Christmas tegu!

On my boyfriend's hand:
perchingtegu.jpg

She loves to climb... here she is perched on my head:
tegu_blondie.jpg

Under the counter:
undercountertegu.jpg

And sitting on my arm:
Tegu_cute.jpg

Thanks for looking!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
oh man that looks like you got a great pre-christmas present!!! welcome and be sure to read through the forums because there is alot of great information to be found. If you have any questions... definetly don't hesitate to ask because everyone here will step up to the plate. Looking forward to seeing you and Noelle in the forums@!
Puff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me