• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

New to the Community.

Tugboat Lenny

Hello everyone!! I'm so excited to have found this site. I am a first time tegu owner and new to the tegu community. I've come into companionship with an Argentine Black&white tegu and look forward to the road ahead. He/she came to me from a friend when home conditions changed for them. Aside from some retained shed on the toes; all seems to be in order. I have a set up in a 40 gallon breeder aquarium for the time being with a full spectrum, 15w 5.0uvb and a ceramic heater for warmth. There is a pool and the substrate is a moss coconut fiber mix. They ate a tobacco horn worm today. I can't wait for the adventures of tegus!!!! I've included a picture. I would love feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_20140826_180740.jpg
    IMG_20140826_180740.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0806.JPG
    DSC_0806.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members