• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Newbie to the forums

jAxTecH

Hello everyone! New to the Tegu Forums. I bought my Argentine Black n White (Fire Belly) from Teguonly at the Orlando Repticon show last Sunday. I am in love with my lil baby. Not sure if he or she but is a Florida wild caught that is super tame. I know I diversify her diet more then others cause in the wild they are scavengers. I'm using this predisposition to my advantage and intoducing different food to her. So far she likes eggs, hamburger, tuna and rotisserie chicken butt. Eventually I will start her on chicken liver, gizzards and hearts but for now she eats daily everything I've offered. I'm still experminting with getting her use to her name and coming when called but its a labor of love and I have the patience to let her learn how to live with people. All in all a remarkable pet and because I bought her from a rescue I saved her life. Below is a pic I just took of Enki. Guess what? Enki likes chicken butt
20150603_093248.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan