• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Newbies

M&B_Dgls

5 Year Member
my husband and i are new/1st time owners of a b&w arg. tegu (i think) we are not new to reptiles however, my husband and i run a small reptile rescue at our home and currently are housing 2 ball pythons, 1 one eyed baby boa, 2 bearded dragons (1 rescue, 1 pet) the tegu(pet) 2 hooded rats and a goffins cockatoo, plus 2 human kids lol. don't really know a whole lot about the tegu's except what we were told by its previous owners, so any help/info is greatly appreciated.

Bubba

5 Year Member
If you have any specific questions I would try to answer them.
I am not an expert, but I know from experience raising a 4 feet long female black and white argentine tegu lizard.
Welcome aboard and I am sure you will find tegus are amazing pets.

COWHER

5 Year Member
every stick in this section is great to learn more about tegus

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=65">http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=65</a><!-- m -->

BTW welcome

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
e2v97wd8.jpg

Nero

5 Year Member
welcome aboard. you'll fall in love with your tegu trust me!!! were all here to help :)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the TeguTalk community Mike and Beth, glad you can join us!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me