• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

newpup

dicy

5 Year Member
got me a new pup
chichi1.jpg

G

Cute I used to run those with my Bluetick and Walker hounds .. Smart dogs !! When I used them on bear they would jump right in and latch on unlike a hound that dives in but then retreats before the bear can react ... I was afraid of them getting hurt .. When I used them to hunt Mountain lion they would just fight with the other dogs at the bottom of the tree .. They sure can bite ... They didn`t work out too good for hunting like I do but I sure love the breed .. I raise Rat Terriers right now along with the two hound breeds ..

dicy

5 Year Member
i hear that allot they can hunt but r to dog agresive to hunt in packs so lots of ppl dont want them in their group but no hunting big stuff here only a bit of rabbiting ore birds

G

Awww!! Sooo adorable! How old?

It's hard to believe that people would fear something as cuddly as this.

dicy

5 Year Member
shes born 4 th of ocktober but i have to say shes a handfull even more than the amstaffs i got and those r bouncing balls :grno

G

Shes just a terrier puppy she will settle down in time .... You need to channel that energy into chasing balls or what not .. Some times I run my hounds just so they sleep well ... Nothing beats a tired dog ..

G

She looks about four months ..
Pretty little dog ..
Getting her big girl teeth yet ??

dicy

5 Year Member
shes changing teeth still still has puppy coath to like aqlmost no hair behind the ears and stuff but the vet said its was ok today and she looks healthy so ia,m happy whit the litle trouble maker :grno

dicy

5 Year Member
made a lil clip of her playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2tHof1LSSs&feature=channel_video_title

jd61285

5 Year Member
Adorable puppy. I hope you enjoy her. I am still waiting for my one year old pit to settle down but he is fun and great to have.

Awesome breed of dogs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980