• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Noob

KStegukeeper

Hello! I just got off the phone with Bobby Hill to order my new tegu. I will not receive my new pet until July sometime; but thought I might want to sign up so I can dig around and get all the info I can before it gets here. Never owned a tegu before so I might ask some simpleton questions along the way.

turtlepunk

Im in the same boat as you! =) i will be getting my first tegu as well!! but i have learned A LOT from this site!!! welcome aboard!! :D congrats on your new baby!!

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome! Everyone here is super helpful. Feel free to ask the questions you have!

herpgirl2510

Welcome I am new to tegus but so far I am in love with mine. There is so much to learn thats what I like about it. Also these forums are great to get first hand experience you cannot get on care shhets.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980