• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Normal / Harly male adult crestie

COWHER

5 Year Member
Just so you all know Zeke and I are all good again. also im sorry for the wrongs on my part

ZEKE

5 Year Member
some of you saw some bad stuff between me and cowher in this thread. we have decided to have it all deleted and forget about it. it never happened in my mind.

please do not think of cowher as a bad person, he is a really good guy. we both acted wrongly and have talked about it and are cool with each other.
:bud
sorry for everything.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
thanks harvey.

i also would like to say that i still really want Chancho if he has not already been sold

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Your welcome Zeke. If you don't get your own Crestie. I will help you out in getting one. It may take me a little while but I think . I can work things out. I just hate to see your money on a new cage and stuff wasted. I'm always around if you need me for anything.

COWHER

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
thanks harvey.

i also would like to say that i still really want Chancho if he has not already been sold

did you get a replacement one after our little thing?

ZEKE

5 Year Member
nope i still havent gotten one. i think i may be getting another baby in a few weeks from a kid that has to get rid of it to make room.

i have a 10 gallon tank, and the 30 gallon that i set up for Chancho. if i get Chancho i will be putting the other baby gecko in the 10 until he grows some and then i will get another 30 gallon for it. if not i will probably just use the 30 for the baby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029