• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Normal / Harly male adult crestie

COWHER

5 Year Member
My wife has lost interest and I'm into tegus not cresties
$30 plus shipping
PICT1314.jpg

PICT1324.jpg

PICT1248.jpg

firstdaywithjess112507.jpg

PICT1242.jpg

Firstday112507.jpg

ZEKE

5 Year Member
aww your getting rid of the guy? :( if i knew weather my zazu was male or female i might.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
COWHER said:
yeah I'll ship him I just gotta figure out how

Well, I'll ask my buddy Mike. He's moving into a larger house very soon, and wants to expand his collection.

COWHER

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
i take that as a no you wont drive him here.

I don't have time to drive that far ..sorry.. I drove that far to help you out because I was laid off, but not I'm busy with my new job

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Matt,
This should help with shipping. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.arbreptiles.com/shipping/index.shtml">http://www.arbreptiles.com/shipping/index.shtml</a><!-- m -->

ZEKE

5 Year Member
my mom said if i pay for shipping and a new cage i could get it.

:) they are addicting. i just got one and im already thinking about gettin another.

how is its attitude? is it really flighty when out of the cage or laid back?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
overnight shipping usually runs around $50 give or take a lil. PM Matt and give him your location and maybe he can give you an estimate.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
alright. i also would like to know where he lives because if he is close i would rather pick up if thats okay with him.

ill pm him and find out.

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
Hey Cowher I will be more then happy to take him off your hands if he is still available you can pm me if you'd like and we can go from there and don't worry I have nothing but time cowher so you don't have to worry unless you still want to give him to zeke let me know thanx.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029