• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

>.> ok now im wondering why i can only get to this formus through a link...

Josh or Reptistic or James, whoever admin moderators, if you see this please help/explain - _ - i think a few others are missing as well. and some that werent there before are now there that apparently have been there a while. i think my profiles acting up >.<

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You're going to need to be very specific and explain exactly what problem you're experiencing

Josh said:
You're going to need to be very specific and explain exactly what problem you're experiencing

when I lick on furms, the Welcome Room is comlpetely gone on my screen and its showing other rooms that didnt appear before, like contest, good guy vs bad guy, off toppic chats, ect. they were NOT EVER on my screen before until today and ive scrolled to the bottom of the forum page almost every day and only saw them today but with WELCOME ROOM forum missing.

jmulley6

take a screen shot and post what you are seeing that may help them..
when in doubt reboot!! lol well in this case log off and back on?

jmulley6

oye! print screen button on your key board!!....should be left diagnaly(spelling!?) above the backspace key.
press that then open up a worprocesser and rightclick the mouse and choose paste..the image of your desktop will be pasted into a picture on the doc..

jmulley6 said:
oye! print screen button on your key board!!....should be left diagnaly(spelling!?) above the backspace key.
press that then open up a worprocesser and rightclick the mouse and choose paste..the image of your desktop will be pasted into a picture on the doc..

>.> that put my computer in log off mode. i dont think my keyboard as that and the other that i think was it just acted like a right click for the mouse >.< curse my expensive keyboard

jmulley6

did you hit the right button!?? did it say "prt sc" on it ?
dont know what to tell you then. cant really do much without knowing what you are seeing. (and I dont feel like taking the time to remote in to your pc to take a screenshot for you and post it so josh or someone can fix it if it is a problem..) :)

jmulley6 said:
did you hit the right button!?? did it say "prt sc" on it ?
dont know what to tell you then. cant really do much without knowing what you are seeing. (and I dont feel like taking the time to remote in to your pc to take a screenshot for you and post it so josh or someone can fix it if it is a problem..) :)

>.< ohs mines in a way different spot. but i found it but its not doing anyhting when I push it >.< lame. and hey no hacking XD lol *breaks out the whips n chains* unless u dare XD

jmulley6

its not going to do anything yet!! make sure you are getting a screen shot of the issue you are having with the site ... now after hitting the button, open up word and rightclick your mouse in empty document, hit paste! now it should be there.. now attach the document to an email and send it to me, (unless you want to convert it to a .jpeg by yourself) and i will upload it for josh and the mediators to see... lol :)

jmulley6

ok try this again, back to your key board.. hit the "Ctrl" and the "V" at the same time while there is a blinking courser in your empty document ..

jmulley6

oye your hopeless.. you did hit the prt scr button again right?...
what operating system are you running ?

jmulley6

oye LOL Avast is a antivirus not a OS.. Windows.. im guessing but what version ? you may need to try Alt and Prt Sc at the same time?..maybe

i know its not a OS lmfao imjust syaing my omcp went weird once it went out lol. and idk what version id have to check again im half asleep >.< and that didnt work either D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980