• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

One More for TegusOnly

Kaiju Prince

Alrighty guys here’s another positive review for Rodney over at TegusOnly!

Communication was great and the costumer service was absolutely amazing considering it’s a one man show over there.
He sent me pictures of kaiju my little juvenile and it was love at first sight. I promptly ordered the little guy and eagerly awaited his arrival but he didn’t arrive on the delivery day. He was stuck at a distribution center due to a storm. At this point I’m very upset and I’m worried about the health of the animal. Now here’s where Rodney’s excellent customer service comes in, I text him after kai doesn’t show up, letting him know what’s going on. This man calls me immediately after I text him to reassure me that kai will be okay. He tells me how to handle his first day, what to feed him to get his strength back up, and to top it off he gave me his word if anything went wrong he’d fix it, And this whole shipping thing wasn’t even his fault! The next day little kai arrived and he was Healthy, gorgeous and surprisingly calm for being in a box for that long.

Honestly if it wasn’t for Rodney’s excellent customer service I would have been a total mess that day. Rodney genuinely cares about these animals and his customers. His tegus are strong healthy animals and they’re really top notch. So if your looking for a tegu and you want to save a life in the process, go and check out Tegus only!

Attachments

• 40E783EA-1D34-4EA0-B6D0-4BDDDA4D3EBA.jpeg
    40E783EA-1D34-4EA0-B6D0-4BDDDA4D3EBA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 111

Walter1

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alrighty guys here’s another positive review for Rodney over at TegusOnly!

Communication was great and the costumer service was absolutely amazing considering it’s a one man show over there.
He sent me pictures of kaiju my little juvenile and it was love at first sight. I promptly ordered the little guy and eagerly awaited his arrival but he didn’t arrive on the delivery day. He was stuck at a distribution center due to a storm. At this point I’m very upset and I’m worried about the health of the animal. Now here’s where Rodney’s excellent customer service comes in, I text him after kai doesn’t show up, letting him know what’s going on. This man calls me immediately after I text him to reassure me that kai will be okay. He tells me how to handle his first day, what to feed him to get his strength back up, and to top it off he gave me his word if anything went wrong he’d fix it, And this whole shipping thing wasn’t even his fault! The next day little kai arrived and he was Healthy, gorgeous and surprisingly calm for being in a box for that long.

Honestly if it wasn’t for Rodney’s excellent customer service I would have been a total mess that day. Rodney genuinely cares about these animals and his customers. His tegus are strong healthy animals and they’re really top notch. So if your looking for a tegu and you want to save a life in the process, go and check out Tegus only!
Ain't it a beauty! Congrats. Rodney's great and so are his tegus.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam