• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Outdoor enclosure...

Taucher76

5 Year Member
This is the newest pic...its from yesterday...03/15/08

terrabau_01.jpg

terrabau_10.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
WTF is that gonna be for!?!?! Plaese tell me a Tegu enclosure, because you probably needed a building permit for it.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yes, it will be for his tegus!!!! If it's anything like your indoor setup....it's gonnna be awesome!!! Taucher lives in Germany so who knows what their building laws are.

nat

5 Year Member
that's awesome! Very similar in design to what I intend to build for the sulcatas. I am really interested to see the progression. What an awesome habitat its going to be!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Dang, good luck with that one! How many tegus do you have? How many will you be putting in there?

Taucher76

5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Dang, good luck with that one! How many tegus do you have? How many will you be putting in there?

Just my FIVE !

I triy to get some big boys...but its not easy in germany...

gebris353

5 Year Member
Just awesome, I dont even have a room of that size in my house, you are the man! I was wondering what in the world are you gonna do to fill the whole place when we are sometimes worried thinking that for a few feet enclosure! :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan