• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Outgrowing

pistolpete

5 Year Member
I have a pair of Argentines together. They are both 08 hatchlings. But one has shot up to larger than 18 Inches in a matter of a month and a half, where the other one is still around 12-14 inches. I was told when I bought them, from seperate places, that the larger one is a male and the other is a female. should I seperate them until the other catches up in size. I also feed outside the enclosure so they both are able to eat as much as they want without competition. I'm just afraid that my larger one will keep outgrowing the other because it eats 2 to 3 times the amount of my smaller one. The enclosure size they are in is 48x24x24. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029