• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

outside

RobK.

being getting him out side as much as i can < his cage is only 30x60 , but i can add as many 30x30 section to as i want . I can even make it 60 x 90 , 90x90 or as wide and long as i want . Even when he's sick he a whole new guy when outside.:)

Ronioutsidejpg.jpg

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Man sick or not he's a pretty rhino,i hope everything works out for roni cause u sure give him great care.

RobK.

He did really good today , enjoyed being out side and ate well . still a little head shaking but not bad . so hopefully he will continue to improve .

RobK.

he loves it out side for sure !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4GBxHhWw20&list=UURYBDYZZ4Zr7EYLOgGSsuQQ&index=4&feature=plcp

got10

Great looking Rhino Rob
I was thinking something about the head shaking. Could it be parasitic by any chance. I remembered a friend of mine whose brother in law owned a reptile store here on long island. He got a lizard in as a trade that was doing the same thing that you describe your guy as doing. I remember that he took it to a vet that said it had worms/ nematodes in its nose and ears. All I remembered was that they gave it some kind of meds to rid it of the problem . I dont remember what it was they gave it, but i do recall it was better not too long after

RobK.

got10 said:
Great looking Rhino Rob
I was thinking something about the head shaking. Could it be parasitic by any chance. I remembered a friend of mine whose brother in law owned a reptile store here on long island. He got a lizard in as a trade that was doing the same thing that you describe your guy as doing. I remember that he took it to a vet that said it had worms/ nematodes in its nose and ears. All I remembered was that they gave it some kind of meds to rid it of the problem . I dont remember what it was they gave it, but i do recall it was better not too long after

The last time he did this they took a blood and stool samples and check to see if could be parasitic , and they found nothing . :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980