• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

peanut butter safe?

BeeoBee

5 Year Member
just wanted to know if peanut butter was ok for tegus to eat.
I had a half eaten pb&j sandwich on the couch with my tegu out. got up to use the restroom, by the time i got back Cornelius was most of his way trough it.

Beasty

5 Year Member
:lol: THIEF! ;)
I'm sure he'll be fine. Good plant protein and fiber in there.
What kind of jelly did you have in it?

FoxxCola

5 Year Member
The same thing happened with my pizza, he only got a nibble before I grabbed him though! It was Hawaiian :p

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Omg thats nothing, I didn't even think to post it on here bc a couple days later he pooped, but I left a whole like three day old almost solid black banana peel laying on the floor, came back from the store and there was a piece the size of a quarter left on the floor. It had eaten it stem and all!

Its ok but the only reason I left it there was bc I was sure it wouldnt be interested in it. Wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan