• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

peanuts!

Midori

5 Year Member
Packing peanuts that is!
i orderd a ton of reptile supplies and i got two huge boxes FULL of packing peanuts. they looked to be the "green" kind ( ie if you pour water on them they melt) so i figured they be safe..for tegu borrowing! lol so i put my red and my b&W in a box and they went to town lol. they where kicking the peanuts everywhere and digging as far as they could go.

figured i'd share, i would take photos but all you would see is a blanket of white peanuts lol.

to bad it can't hold humidity cause it would be a neat thing for substrate!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I think they would find that to be pretty fun. But yeah not to good for anything permanent. It also makes me think that tegus like to have fun too and they can have fun just as much as a dog or cat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan