• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Perfect 26" BCI for sale or trade

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I am going to get a Calabar Python. In order to do this, I will have to sell my smaller Columbian Red Tailed Boa to a good home, Or trade for a Calabar.
Its Sex is unknown
Its Age is unknown
Temperment is perfect! I can not stress that enough, and as you will se in the video, this is the way he acts 24/7 (except when your feeding it of course, then it changes modes for a bit)
Always fed in a seperate box, is eating adult mice, has never struck anyone, usually plays 360 with me, but does push the wrong buttons and gets me killed A LOT.

Have had for a little over a year, purchased (rescued I say) from petco for $90 originally. Since then I have put at least $150 in mice through him.

The video below shows temperment and the conditions he lives in.

Yours for Only $70 + Shipping to your area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqkBAN4prU
Sorry, you have to copy and paste

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980