• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

personalities of reds and arg. black/whites

tegu1982

5 Year Member
hey everyone im new to the talk and i was just wondering about some of your tegus personalities and temperments. i currently have a red and an arg black/white. the red is really skittish and the bk/w is more stand-offish. any input would be great.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
just like people they are all diff butt blk and whites they say are easier to tame but like i said depends on the individual

Bubba

5 Year Member
Hi tegu '82.
I have a b/w female who used to keep to herself at all times. She was aggressive during chow time and somehow territorial, but after spending time with her I discovered a very quiet and curious reptile.
She is very laid back and trustful.

Nero

5 Year Member
It just takes a lot of time and patience. Just handle them every day or every other when they are outta their borrow. Be around them so they see you more. Once theyre tame its a cakewalk.

tegu1982

5 Year Member
thanks for the input. i guess i cant expect to much from them. their only 6 mths old. ill post pics of them once i figure out how lol. :oops:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me