• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Phoenix worms

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Re: Pheonix worms

I don't see why not. I try to get my tegu to eat a variety of worms. He has even had silkworms and loved them.

He has no interest in superworms though

Luvmytegu

5 Year Member
Re: Pheonix worms

ashesc212 said:
I don't see why not. I try to get my tegu to eat a variety of worms. He has even had silkworms and loved them.

He has no interest in superworms though

I will try them and see what happens....It should be interesting, he won't eat crickets or mealies. Is that even normal? :roll:

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Phoenix worms are way too small, even for a hatchling. It'd be a waste of money of money in my opinion.

Luvmytegu

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
How old/long is he?? At some point they lose interest in the little jumpy things and want MEAT!

He is 7 months old and almost 30" long..He has never eaten a cricket or a mealie since I got him. I got him when he was 1 month and have offered them....he won't touch them.
He loves gr turkey, scallops, shrimp, crab, chicken, hb eggs and an occasional fruit. He also loves his fuzzies...he gets 1 a week

Tux

5 Year Member
They are a great feeder but too small to get any interest from a tegu (and since I can't breed em they wouldn't make my list anyhow).

Luvmytegu

5 Year Member
Tux said:
They are a great feeder but too small to get any interest from a tegu (and since I can't breed em they wouldn't make my list anyhow).
They really are small...This is the first time I have ordered them(got them for my juvie beardie)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980