• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pics of my babies.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Cheyenne
cheyenne.jpg

Wakka
wakka2.jpg

wakka.jpg

Tandum aka Mama
tandum.jpg

Ifrit my pride and joy (he is really an olive freen coloration)
ifrit.jpg

Ill have to get more body shots for ya guys :)

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
Awwwww how sweet.I have beardies too and I love them but they do bore me.I put them somewhere and I come back 4 hours later and they are still there.

Brat!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
haha yeah they can get boring at times...but when i leave mine out they never stay still..wakka is always chasing the girls around..but if i have them out one at a time they arnt to bad...theyll run around alittle but not much.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ObsessionDragons said:
What a bunch of cutie pies!!! Love that last pic...gorgeous baby!

Little Ifrit isnt really a baby anymore.. he is about the age of Cheyenne and hasnt grown a bit.... i got him at 6 months and he was the same size then too...I cant even keep him with the other dragons cause they pick on him.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hahaha yeah i do...well i did.. I just bought XI with the 4 games on it.. but i need a credit card to pay for the online player :(

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
you dont need one you just need a visa bank card, thats what i tried to use but then my pc wouldent run it. so you can buy visa gift cards at like grovery stores and use that to pay for it. i might get the ps2 version and play on my ps3 but i doubt any time soon

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
yeah mine is for the 360..so ill have to wait till i get some more money i can spend freely and get a visa gift card! I never would of thought of that! thank you!

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
your welcome, just buy like a 50 dollar one should last like 4 months, and after that u could just add more money to it

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
well i get the first month free...so atleast thats good. thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me