• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pics of my new gu's ....

angelrose

5 Year Member
I would like to thank scotty93801 for my b e a u t i f u l new gold tegus. I'm sure everyone here knows I love colombians toooooo.

this is Bella
018.jpg

019.jpg

this is Beau
013.jpg

012-1.jpg

037.jpg

I will try to get pics where you actually can see their colors. gorgeous, gold and black. I am enjoying them very much. they are verrry playful.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
nice! i love Colombians! I'm looking forward to come clearer pics of them to see their nice colors.

angelrose

5 Year Member
devine* said:
wow that columbian is huge! amazing animals... I'm a columbian lover too :p

really ? do you have any colombian tegus ?? I think their fun.

oh, skip that question. I am looking at your other post now.

angelrose

5 Year Member
scotty93801 said:
How are they doing I am looking forward to more pics.

hy'a scotty, they are a blast ! I really, really enjoy them. they make me laugh. eat right from my hand. I can pick them up, pet them and I can find 'Beau' hiding under my pillow sometimes. oh and Beau is difinitely a boy and Bella is my girl.

as for pictures, my photographer (my daughter) has been on strike lately !!! I have been getting on her back tho' cause I want more pics ...lol

so, will do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
It’s_me