• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of the new guy!

Zilch

5 Year Member
Hey all, since everyone seems to like pictures I figured I'd share a couple of my new Varnyard Red :) I apologize for the crummy image quality, I'm stuck using my iPhone camera =/

tegu1.jpg

tegu2.jpg

tegu3.jpg

I'm absolutely astonished by how calm and curious this little guy is. I've had him since Tuesday and he ate his first fuzzy and some turkey yesterday evening! His personality is great, he likes hanging out on my shoulder watching everything that's going on and doesn't even really fuss when I take him out of his enclosure.

I also really want to say thanks to Bobby, this guy is way beyond my expectations!

Now to come up with a name...

Zilch

5 Year Member
Thanks guys :) Also, though Bobby might be a fitting tribute, I was kind of hoping for something less gender specific haha. Bobby thinks the little guy is a male, but it's still too early to be 100%

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T.C.