• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of Titan(somewhat pic heavy)

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Here's my not so big buddy Titan. His growth has been stunted by his previous owner. I've had him for a little over a year now. He's around 2 years old, 32 inches(missin quit a bit of his tail) or so and around 10 pounds(not sure on exact measurement or weight). When I first got him he was really skinny and had hip displasia so bad he couldnt use his back legs. Bobby could u possibly tell me on how big a normal extreme giant would be at his age?
DSCI0007.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

Paulspix153.jpg

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Yea I actualy bought him on the for sale thingy on here for 75$...the Argentine Black and White I got with him was worse than he was, by a long shot. He never ended up growing, I gave him to a friend and he's doin good...only 14 inches though

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Yes he is...inside...outside he likes to act like he's gonna tear you limb from limb. The only way to pick him up and get him back in is to wait for him to come to you or move very very very slowly around him. lol.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
So you guys think he's an average size for bobbies oldest clutch? Idk if him being as messed up as he was messed with his growth a huge amount or only a little bit. He's 32 inches, but he's lost more than 3/4's of his tail

JohnMatthew

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have a 2008 extreme that's longer(almost 40 inches) but that's almost assuredly due to your boy's regenerated tail. Your boy is almost half again as wide(head and body) so I think if he is stunted it's not by much. Give him another growing season and I'm sure you'll have a beast. Btw, he looks awesome!

Richard21

5 Year Member
He already is a beast! You have done a great job! He was in very bad health when you recived him I remember your other post of him. Again great job.

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Thanks like I said he's definately my favorite reptile. I Love the big guy to bits even when he is a cranky tird. lol. I just still feel bad for whoever mistreated him in the first place, to let him get so bad he had to be seriously neglected

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
Thanks like I said he's definately my favorite reptile. I Love the big guy to bits even when he is a cranky tird. lol. I just still feel bad for whoever mistreated him in the first place, to let him get so bad he had to be seriously neglected

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029