• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Picture of Lexi (gravid)?

Bentley83

5 Year Member
Here is a picture of my female tegu Lexi. Sorry, for the quality of the picture, I took it with my cell phone. I was wondering if you think she might be gravid?

Chris

Attachments

• Lexi Gravid.jpg
    514 bytes · Views: 4

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member
WOW, I'm no expert on breeding yet, but that is a FAT FAT tegu and I would say yes based on my current knowledge and knowing that you saw lots of courtship...you just may have something here. Cant wait for Bobby's reply. *Cheers* this could bust the myth yet again.

Bentley83

5 Year Member
I would have to say shes gravid but we shall see. If she does lay I think the clutch size would be smaller than last years but I will just have to wait and see. She eats alot and is always in her nest, exept that she comes out in the morning hours to bask. Then goes in he rnest sometime in the afternoon and wont come out till the next day. she LOVES eggs.

Chris

COWHER

5 Year Member
Oh jeeezzz I thought You ment the member Lexi. :shock: :shock: :shock: I was like holy Poo....!... :shock: :shock: :shock:

but yeah thats a big 'Gu

Bentley83

5 Year Member
I just want to say that Lexi is starting to not eat as much now so i think she is going to lay her eggs soon if she is gravid. I am pretty sure she is, if not I will be surprised. I can feel something in her like eggs.

Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980