• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Picture of the All American Tegu hatchlings hibernating

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
I saw a hole in the mulch by the entrance of their hide. So I checked on them because I thought they are finally up but they're not. I did wake them up when I checked on them ( and taking the picture ) but they went right back to sleep. I love the way they cuddle up like this :) .

SS852710.jpg

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
Thank you :) . I got Venus in September and she was up for a little while but then went into hibernation about 1 week later. I got Shakespeare October 1st and he went down the next day. So far I checked on them three times to make sure they are OK.

Orion

5 Year Member
I can still see my little guy hibernating. I heard him moving in his hide yesterday. I looked in on him and saw his eyes open. I checked an hour later and saw he moved a little but went back to sleep. I am chomping at the bit for him to come out of hibernation.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
its funny you get'om, thinking (this is so cool) then next thing you know they disappear!! haha and then your left like WTH!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029