• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pictus Geckos

AB^

5 Year Member
I picked up a trio of these in early Nov. Figured I needed a new breeding project and these guys seem to be perfect for the rack :)

DSC02792.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

lizardboy101

5 Year Member
I've got a couple eggs in the incubator right now, although in my opinion I found them to be really boring. Except at feeding time. The little male I have will literally jump at least his length in the air to catch crix. It's actually pretty cool

Alex

AB^

5 Year Member
I figured they wouldnt be the most entertaining animals to work with which is another reason they are perfect for the rack. I try to have the more active species in easier to view set ups

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
tegulevi said:
Mike said:
They look great, are they easy to breed?

well, you have to chase em around a bit and they tend to struggle, but yeah sure. :) lmao

anyway good luck kevin.

Hahaha. That's ghetto. I believe that illegal and unfortunately fortunately for a reason.

AB^

5 Year Member
dorton said:
Cool breeding choice project. Keep us updated with their developments.

Well, I've had them for a while now, and they are growing nicely
(especially the male who is 2 months younger than the females)
One of my females has already kicked out 2 clutches of eggs (2eggs per clutch) but they are inferts as I havent introduced the male yet. I'm going to wait till they are a bit older as the females are 7-8 months old and the male is 5-6 months old.
In the mean time my female lacerta is enjoying the egg treats :shock:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980