• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pin worn by russian communists

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Authentic "50 Year" Badge. Worn by those in the Soviet Communist party....a pin given to those involved in the military. not very rare, but not easy to find.
I accidentally bought it on ebay....yes, accidentally...I thought I read 2 usd...it was for a friend...it was actually listed in GBP, and there was $8.50 US shipping cost on it!!!!
Oops XD

Anyone interested? I don't even know what I'd sell it for, or even for sure if I'd sell it...just seeing if anyone is interested. I payed about 10 bucks total.

edcf_1.JPG

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My mom has one of thoes in a box with 8 billion other old weird pins.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Towards shifty: XD

Towards Lexi: How much do you think it is worth? I don't know if I overpaid or not....I don't even know WHY I bought it. :p I paid just over 10 dollars usd

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980