• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Planning on buying a tegu

VintageStag

Hi. I'm new here and thought this was the best site to ask in. I've been looking for a Argentine tegu for a while but don't know where to buy from. I came across Tegusonly.com by Rodney Irwin however i can't seem to find if he is still selling in 2023. I'm sure I can find tegus in other places but the idea of helping a small amount with Florida invasive species sounded nice.

VintageStag

Hi. I'm new here and thought this was a good site to join. I've been doing research on tegus for a while and been searching for a place to buy one. I came across Tegusonly.com from Rodney Irwin and believed buying from him could be good because research seems to show him as reliable and helps with the Florida invasion situation. However, I can't seem to find if he is still selling in 2023 or not as his latest YouTube video is 2020.

VintageStag

Hi. I'm new here and thought this was a good site to join. I've been doing research on tegus for a while and been searching for a place to buy one. I came across Tegusonly.com from Rodney Irwin and believed buying from him could be good because research seems to show him as reliable and helps with the Florida invasion situation. However, I can't seem to find if he is still selling in 2023 or not as his latest YouTube video is 2020.
Whoops. Had some issues figuring out how to register. Acidently made two of the same thread. Sadly I don't know if I can delete anything. Apologies for this lol

misskestrel78

Hi. I'm new here and thought this was the best site to ask in. I've been looking for a Argentine tegu for a while but don't know where to buy from. I came across Tegusonly.com by Rodney Irwin however i can't seem to find if he is still selling in 2023. I'm sure I can find tegus in other places but the idea of helping a small amount with Florida invasive species sounded nice.
I suggest taking a look and maybe emailing Rose City Reptiles TX. I know they are reputable, and I think have been doing work to help out with the FL tegus. Good luck!

Jeremyxb12

5 Year Member
Chances are that he's not selling. Most people in Florida can no longer sell tegus. Almost everyone who.did sell them no longer have them. I think the last time any could be sold was last year around this time. And that was to get rid the stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980