• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please help

Keef

Hi guys, im so scared right now. Today i noticed that my almost 2 year old red female walked really strange, it looked like the balance wasn't there, i thought she would fall over or something. After i saw this i changed my MVB lamp to a new one and i gave her a F/T mouse. I can't understand why this is happening, i've had her under a solar raptor 100w for 6 months then a month ago she moved to a bigger terrarium were she got a exo terra solar glo 125w and a 10.0 reptiglo, i feed her different thing each feeding, snails, crickets, mice, small rats, superworms, silkworms ground chicken for example, i dust her insects with miner all. When i got her 7 months ago, she was about 1.5 years old but very small, 17-18 inches, today she's 33-34 inches. I love her so much and she's been walking normal until this day. She's about to start shedding, could it be something to do with that? Please share if you have simular stories, it feels like a friend is in the hospital, i cant think of anything else right now...

Already posted on the red tegu discussion forum, but all the help/information i can get is great.

Matthew Krzemienski

I think a stat vet visit is called for...with that list of symptoms, the differential is fairly length from metabolic causes to neurological causes or infection, etc.

Matt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980