• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

PLEASE READ: TO ALL TEGUTALK MEMBERS

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I need for the members of tegutalk to come to myself(moderator) or josh(admin) if you have any sort of issue with another member, pm's to another member degrading them because of their lifestyle, religion, belief ect. Is harrasment and will not be tolerated here, if there are problems that arise i would prefer both parties to discuss it with one of us and not bash each other openly in the forums, lets keep the forums peaceful, we are all here to learn, educate and help please lets keep it that wayI need for the members of tegutalk to come to myself(moderator) or josh(admin) if you have any sort of issue with another member, pm's to another member degrading them because of their lifestyle, religion, belief ect. Is harrasment and will not be tolerated here, if there are problems that arise i would prefer both parties to discuss it with one of us and not bash each other openly in the forums, lets keep the forums peaceful, we are all here to learn, educate and help please lets keep it that way

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Remember to use the report button
postbit_report.gif
to flag inappropriate posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads