• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

poppin' the tegu cherry

boygenius

5 Year Member
I used to think reptiles were gross. My friend had some, after awhile I gave them a chance and said what the h*ll, why not?

I went and purchased a crested gecko, it looked kinda lonely so I got another one.

I still like them a lot, but they prove too small for me. I canÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t really hold them because they are too skittish and not as satisfying. I donÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t want bize size anymore, I want the whole candy bar.

I kept making fun of my friend for having these lizards that he called teguÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s. He said they would get to around 4 feet and I was
totally grossed out by their massive size.

I started to read more about teguÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s and slowly was enamored and interested. I kind of related it to the girls IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢ve talked to in my life.

IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m all about the lookers and am very superficial and have no problem saying it.

At first a tegu wasnÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t a looker to me, but i slowly gave it double takes and have changed my mind.

I purchased one. And now I want another.

Now if only I can be so accepting of the girls that arenÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t 8 or 9Ã?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢s.

Here is my "looker":

DSC01094.jpg

one drink away from a dui(dwi)

DSC01096.jpg

wakey wakey

DSC01101.jpg

i'm too sexy

DSC01105.jpg

model pose

DSC01106.jpg

unhappy fairy tail ending

This last picture, I received the tail like this - What is wrong with his tail and could this be fixed?

Thanks all!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very nice looking tegu, as for the tail, I don't think it will get to be normal. What happen to it, or did they say?

COWHER

5 Year Member
cute 'GU bro it look like he had some stuck shed on his tail and the previous owners never did anything about it it doesnt look like it can be fixed but he is still a good lookin lil' guy

btw try to keep the post title a little cleaner next time when my little sister was on here my parents saw it and grilled her about it

playlboi

5 Year Member
Dragon_girl said:
what is wrong with the tail, i dont get it.

the tail looks like it has some kinks in it. not straight. kinda like a...vine? lol. i can't think of anything else. but yeah, it's not straight.

boygenius

5 Year Member
The guy who sold it to me said that he received the tail with kinks in it already so he doesn't know how it got to be that way.

I guess that's the only way I can tell my tegu from another blue one of the same size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoritoDan